Protecting our patients and our team
- Each member of our team will have their temperature checked on arrival. They will change into their uniform and/or scrubs at work
- Staff will wash their hands regularly and before and after all contact with patients. They will wear appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) according to need, for example goggles, mask and gloves in the reception area, and full PPE for prolonged or face-to-face procedures
- PPE will be carefully removed and disposed of as clinical waste
- All areas of the clinics will be cleaned regularly, using a powerful virucidal/bacterial disinfectant on all door handles and shared surfaces
- Only one team member will be in the reception area at any one time to allow for social distancing. We will have fewer staff at the clinics than usual, so please be patient with us! It would be helpful if you can use our online booking facility wherever possible
- We will no longer accept cash payments, all payments will be taken by card. We have various finance options available via Omnifinance and GoCardless. Don’t hesitate to contact us to find out more.
Virtual consultations and home delivery
- Wherever possible we will recommend a virtual consultation rather than a face-to-face appointment. There will be signs outside our clinics explaining this
- Remember that we can arrange home delivery of products, too. Contact us to find out more
- You will be asked to complete a Covid symptom questionnaire before attending clinic
- There is a limit to three people in reception at any one time
- Please continue to come to your appointments on time – we kindly ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment
- In order to protect our patients and staff, if you have had a cough or temperature or been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days please do not attend your appointment. We will be understanding if you need to rearrange at short notice
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will greet you with a warm smile rather than a handshake or a hug! We will check your temperature, and ask you to wash your hands and use sanitising hand gel on arrival and departure.
- Please continue to wear a mask in common areas
Working together to stay safe
Rest assured that Dr Mayoni and the team have consulted carefully to ensure our clinics operate to the very highest standards of safety. Taking these steps will make sure we keep each other safe. Thank you for your support, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about any of the above.